Thursday, November 15, 2018

I'm Back

As of today, I plan on resuming regular posting. I've not posted much of anything in a long time for several reasons. I've been busy with work. I've been doing a lot of reading. But I'm back, really.

Where to begin? If you don't care for politically related posts, this might be where you want to stop reading. Because so much is going on I simply can't remain silent any longer. We have a President who is becoming a dictator. The sheer amount of nonsense coming out of the White House is almost impossible to fully keep track of.

The Press Secretary has pretty much gotten away with releasing a doctored video to justify the taking away of a journalist's press credentials. The President, among other things, believes he can revoke the 14th Amendment to the Constitution with an executive order. He's also tried to interfere in elections and counting of votes. He once again has shared his crazy beliefs about voter fraud.

In other words, we're seeing things that are so far beyond normal, it's terrifying. We're seeing things that no presidential administration has ever dared attempt, much less believe it can get away with doing.

And don't even get me started on the most recent mass shootings.

Wow, this was not a fun post, was it? I do have two more much enjoyable posts currently in draft status and will be posting those in the next two or three days.

Until then, farewell.

P.S. Rest in peace, Stan Lee. You will be missed.



No comments:

Post a Comment