Thursday, April 23, 2020

Where Is Spring?

This will be a very short post. I have some errands to run and want to get them done before the snow fall gets to be too heavy.

Yes, you read that correctly. We are almost five weeks into spring and for the second time in the last six days, the Binghamton, New York area is experiencing snow fall. Last Friday, it was just light flurries but right now, it's coming down fairly hard.

I'm going to sigh, now.

Because on top of everything else we have to deal with right now, the weather
locally has been bad for the last few weeks. Temperatures in the day time have been anywhere from ten to thirty degrees below average.

We did have one nice day sixteen days ago, when it was sunny and 70 degrees.

But one day is not enough, not for me, at least.

And as I look out my window, the snow fall has intensified just in the few minutes I've been writing this.

So I'd better get out there and get things done quickly.

Wishing you the best, dear reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment