Monday, January 2, 2017

Five Products I Recommend

Life, I believe, is often made better by simple things that are inexpensive. They may be things we need, or things we want, but either way they make a difference. So, please let me recommend five products I use on a regular basis.

I have received no compensation for endorsing these. They may or may not be available in your area.

#1- Hershey's Simply Five Chocolate Syrup - This is the way to make really good chocolate milk. All this has in it is cane sugar, invert cane syrup, cocoa, water and natural vanilla.

#2- True Lemon Crystallized Lemon - This is great for adding some fresh flavor to water or tea, and also works very well in cooking. One packet equals one lemon wedge. This is sugar free, which makes it great for anyone who has diabetes as I do. It's all natural and very refreshing.

#3- Mrs. Myer's Clean Day dish washing soap - This is at least 97% natural. It's highly concentrated; one bottle lasts me two months. It has lavender oil in it. I use it to do dishes, dilute it for a nice fabric freshener, and I even use it as a hand soap.

#4- Kiwi Instant Wax Shine - This does a very nice job of quickly polishing and shining up shoes.

#5- Merriam-Webster's Dictionary And Thesaurus - This is the real deal. The name Webster's can legally be used by any publisher for a dictionary but this is the revised version based upon the 1831 version as created by Noah Webster.

In other matters, please accept my wishes for a good 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment